A caring and supportive society where people with cancer and their families live with dignity, hope and comfort.
To enable people with advanced cancer and their families to make informed choices and decisions and to receive appropriate physical, emotional, social and spiritual support.
Members of CanSupport
- Aim for the highest professional and ethical standards of care
- Respect and value the knowledge, skills & contributions of all in the organization
- Respect the rights, choices & confidentiality of patients and their families
- Maintain transparency in interactions with patients, donors & well wishers
- Act as responsible stewards of resources